Advanced FRM training
Clockwork Research offers Advanced FRM Training in the form of one-to-one coaching and mentoring for those tasked with implementing a Fatigue Risk Management System in their organisation. We also provide advanced FRM training to equip CRM Instructors with the knowledge and skills to facilitate fatigue management training for your employees.
Advanced FRM Training for Safety Professionals and FSAG Members
All coaching is supported by an initial training needs analysis (TNA) as a systematic evaluation of training and development needs. The TNA will:
- Identify gaps between current and desired levels of knowledge and skills
- Establish training objectives
- Identify the most appropriate media for development (training, coaching, self-study)
- Identify the content of training required
- Ensure relevance and appropriate level (depth and breadth)
- Establish a baseline for future performance evaluation.
Topics may include the principles of sleep science, fatigue and alertness management, reporting and investigations, fatigue-related regulations, biomathematical model use and FRMS implementation and oversight.
The TNA will indicate areas for development and once prioritized, the Clockwork Research team will assist in improving knowledge and skills as required. Coaching is perfect for those seeking bespoke advanced knowledge and support.
Advanced FRM Training for CRM Instructors
Our CRM Instructors training provides instructors with the up-to-date scientific information they need to be able to deliver training and answer any questions in an informed manner, dispelling myths and supporting the successful implementation of your FRMS.
Regulations, theory, science and practical skills combine to ensure that your instructors can act as ‘fatigue champions’ to support any employees with fatigue concerns.
Typical course topics include:
- Applicable regulatory requirements
- Sleep fundamentals and the effects of disturbing circadian rhythms
- The effect of fatigue on performance
- Fatigue countermeasures
- The influence of lifestyle on fatigue
- Sleep disorders and treatment