The successful introduction of a fatigue management programme requires the support and understanding of senior management.
Clockwork Research regularly delivers management briefing sessions to senior management teams, to provide all the information they need to enable them to meet their responsibilities for managing fatigue.
During these interactive sessions we address frequently asked questions including:
- Fatigue and tiredness – what’s the difference?
- What consequences does fatigue have for safety and operational performance?
- What is fatigue management and how does it differ from managing fatigue using FTL?
- When is a crew member too fatigued to operate – and when are they just a bit tired?
- How can we be sure our crew are engaged with our reporting system – and are honest in their reports?
- What are the benefits of fatigue management for the operation?
- What safety performance indicators should we collect and analyse?
- How will actively managing fatigue improve our performance?