In order to manage their own alertness effectively, operational personnel need to be given the required knowledge and skills. Our FRM training can help them to make safe choices.
Clockwork Research has developed fatigue awareness and countermeasures training for operational personnel, designed to provide them with an understanding of the science behind sleep and fatigue and the company’s policies and procedures for managing fatigue in order to meet their responsibilities. Our training syllabus is designed to meet current applicable regulations (e.g. ORO.FTL.250) and can be tailored to reflect your policies and ways of working.
Through this interactive session, we will enable your staff to:
- Understand the science of sleep, circadian rhythms, fatigue and performance
- Gain awareness of your company approach to managing fatigue
- Recognise the effects that fatigue has on individual performance, health and business efficiency
- Identify the early warning signs of fatigue and effective team strategies for mitigating its effects
- Identify the causes and consequences of fatigue in the operation, and
- Identify the effective strategies that can be used to limit fatigue and manage alertness.