FRM Audit Services
Fatigue Risk Management Audit
Our independent audit service provides a gap analysis of all of your documented FRM processes and procedures with the relevant regulations, for example ORO. FTL in the aviation industry in Europe, ROGS in the UK rail industry, or industry standards in the energy industry. We can also provide advice on whether your documentation meets industry best practice.
The audit report answers the following questions:
- What are my immediate priorities to manage my fatigue risk?
- What is the overall picture of my processes and procedures for managing fatigue?
- Are any of my processes working against each other?
- What improvements can I make to my processes and procedures?
- Am I missing any key processes for managing specific risks?
We will leave you with a detailed description of your existing fatigue management processes and procedures, highlighting priority areas for improving your fatigue management.
This service is for you if you are seeking a more in-depth evaluation of the extent to which your organisation is managing fatigue, and the effectiveness of your fatigue management processes.